Friday, May 16, 2008

Photo for a Friday morning

Photo: Flora hugging (overpowering?) solar walkway lamp. Taken yesterday afternoon from just outside the door while I stayed close to the house - under the eaves, avoiding the rains that were with us most of the afternoon and evening.

Breakfast with the Batemans in just a bit - at the Cabin because we haven't seen the Catholics in a while. They just got their church all put back together after painting; one of the lads across from the golf course got himself married there just last Saturday, that being the first event there post renovation.

(Diane was just in the kitchen about to get herself another cup of coffee. I thought maybe she wasn't remembering that we were going out to breakfast in just a few minutes, about ten actually. Reminded her and she hadn't remembered. Oh dear, she said. Like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland: I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. I best go myself...)

No comments: