Friday, December 19, 2008

SkyWatch Friday: From the Eatery to the Gospel House

When we left home to head out to breakfast down at the Loogootee Family Restaurant (recently Uncle Buck's), the skies were mostly cloudy. But in the middle of our eating, the sun started peeking through so that by the time we were done and heading on home, they were mostly blue as seen here above the Gospel House in beautiful downtown Loogootee.

This is SkyWatch Friday and you can see skies from around the world by going here.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

I think anyone can associate with the first shot, looking through the blinds out at the street. Nice shot. :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool shots - I sooo wish we'd get some blue skies here in SE MO, but we've only seen ice so far & not even any snow!!! *sigh*

Suz Broughton said...

I love the first shot. Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday on my blog.