Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back Home in Loogootee

After a successful but not winning scramble this morning and a quick trip back down the highways and byways, George and I got back to the comforts of home and family. Tired, yes, but appreciative of the good times up north. I see that Sergio managed to lose the British Open and that Harrington almost lost it (I scanned the report - will read more later). Don't know how Tiger did. I hear that 11 under par won the K of C scramble this morning but have no idea which team took the honors. Guess I'll catch up on things as time goes by. Will go back to the clubhouse directly to post Community and USG League results and reports. Then maybe back home for a long rest in the pleasant surroundings of the house on the hill.

More later. The world still turns. So it goes.

No comments: