Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Movie, Book and Hindostan Falls Today

-Watched a movie this afternoon with Diane:  The Merry Gentleman with Kelly MacDonald and Michael Keaton.  Excellent - got five stars from me.

-Finished Willy Lindwer's The Last Seven Months of Anne Frank.  Excellent portraits, in their own words, of six women who knew Anne Frank during the seven months from her capture to her death.  It's the stories of these women who faced the Nazis and their death camps and survived.  Very powerful.

-Went up to Hindostan Falls  (go here for the tragic tale of Hindostan Falls) to look for some good photographs.  Will see what I got directly.

And I also took a guitar down to Main Music to be fixed up before I pass it on to grandson Lucas.  The guitar was passed on to me by Kevin Collins earlier this winter.

No comments: