Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fine weather and a movie - No Country for Old Men

Items of note:

-Wasn't yesterday's weather just grand? More of the same today but then I guess we have to pay for the fine stuff with some not so fine - rain and lower temperatures.

-Diane still feeling poorly but not so poorly as she did.

-Movie last night: No Country for Old Men. From the Netflix link:
A hunter (Josh Brolin) stumbles upon a dead body, $2 million and a stash of heroin in the woods.
Hmmm. Guess he did find the loot by of couple of trees on a hill but I think they were the only trees in miles. The setting is West Texas and there just aren't a whole lot of trees but maybe that is what they call woods down there - any gathering of two or more trees. Diane says it was really good - I was too tired to really appreciate it having dragged myself away from the golf course shortly after eight.

Will have to do for now as I hear the golf course beckoning - what a lovely sound.

1 comment:

Marty Bird said...

Movie: No Country for Old Men - I just had that Netflix movie at my house Tuesday night! I wonder if you got my copy delivered to you - hmmmmm. It was a very good movie, sorry to hear you weren't fully coherent to enjoy it.