Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Finding gold at the other end of the spillway, and tiny messengers


Last night's sunset from over by #6 tee box looking up the emergency spillway towards the lake. I added light to the top photo and cropped the original in the bottom photo.

As I've been sitting here this morning, a young bird flew in the house, took a look at a picture on the wall (of a girl holding a rabbit), then came over and looked at me and the monitor, decided that was more than enough and flew back out the door. A little later, a tiny dragon peeked around the same door to see if it might be a good time to come inside and check things out - he has done that several times already - saw me and decided to wait. Interesting stuff, right? Wonder if someone is trying to get a message to me. Expect so.

No comments: