Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Boys Basketball Sectionals Tonight

At North Daviess tonight, the Jug Rox take on Vincennes Rivet in the first game starting at 6. Since all my kids graduated from Shoals, I say Go, Jug Rox! The second game has the Cougars of North Daviess going against the Barr Reeve Vikings. Since my grandchildren are going to North Daviess schools, I say Go, Cougars! On Friday, the Loogootee Lions take on the Washington Cardinals (in the first game?), and since I am a resident of Loogootee (my mail comes through the Loogoootee Post Office), I say Go, Lions! That's four teams getting my support. Better throw some support towards the Vikings since our house is located in Barr Township and the neighborhood youngsters go to Barr Reeve. That leaves the Cardinals, the Catholics. Hmmm, don't know about the connection there. Any suggestions? You know I support them all and hope for games as even and as exciting as the ones the girls have put on in recent weeks.

Hey. I'm heading out to the golf course. The sun is shining, the wind is calmed down a bit, and the birds are making spring-like noises.

No comments: