Saturday, December 29, 2007

Photo Sites: Vietnam at Pbase, Iran at Photo Activitists for Peace

Picture: Fresh bread!

Marty was the one who alerted me to pbase.com, which led me to picture albums of Vietnam. And there are lots of them. For starters, try this one.

And it was firedoglake that sent me to photo activists for peace site. Isn't that a great idea! Here's one highlighted by firedoglake suggesting that Iranian women have it a whole bunch better than the recently 'liberated' Iraqi women.

Good stuff.

Diane's new loaf of bread just let us know that it was done. You know what that means: right-out-of-the-oven fresh bread! Better get in line. More later.

P.S. Anybody else out there besides me want the Giants to beat up on the Patriots tonight? And yes I want the Colts to win not only because I want them to win every week but also because with a Tennessee loss, Cleveland makes the post season. Wow!

No comments: