Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Madness, Take 3

(Take Two was all set to be posted yesterday morning when Google had some sort of difficulty and everything was coming up error. And then I went off to the golf course and suddenly away to Seymour - Eric called from there to let me know that he had a ticket if I was still interested in going - I was - left Curt and Bryant after five holes of skins and flags (after settling my losses) - and drove east and arrived in plenty of time to enjoy the whole spectacle - Diane, who listened on the radio, even mentioned that Greg, the radio guy, spotted me on the floor and mentioned it on his broadcast, noting that I must have got a ticket.)

After three days of play in the NCAA tournament, I still stand atop the Little Birdie Told Me group with 215 points. Eric jumped from the cellar to 2nd place and has 197 points and is followed closely by Marty at 195 points. Overall, I stand at 3778 among all players.

No comments: