Friday, September 28, 2007

More on Putting

My putting has given me fits this year as I have noted in a previous blog. For now, I find that putting down a string does give me a daily reminder of what the stroke should feel like, and thus maybe a little muscle memory. Still try and maintain the one step back, two step forward stroke distance (a 1:2 ratio), and on occasion I'll even close my eyes and putt blind to try and get the feel for the swing of the club and my body. Have noticed some improvement on the course though nothing to write home about yet.

Reminder: Manager's Scramble will start at 8am tomorrow. Bring your long stick as the ball is suddenly going about fifty yards less than it was just this last Monday before the rascally rains came and dampened the hard-as-brick fairways (nice to see a little more green though).

President's Cup update: Americans all square in two and down in the other four.

No comments: