Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday Wrap


Well, my apologies to the guys who wanted to scramble this afternoon. As it turns out, I was a little precipitous in closing down the course because of the continuing rain. I thought the rain was continuing but indeed it had all but stopped when I left the course right about 4:30. Darn it all to heck and back; it would have been just jim dandy to have a little scramble, to whack the ball around, even if there were just a few of us. My bad; my apologies to those (including Mike Kidwell) who showed up... How about if we scramble Wednesday at 4:45? Call if interested.

The rain: had a half inch before three then another three quarters of an inch between three and four. Maybe a little more tonight. Eric aerated, seeded and fertilized the tee boxes on Monday and then called down the rains today. Pretty good timing. He'll top dress them tomorrow.

World turns, but you knew that, right?

No comments: