Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Greens are Lovely




The greens are lovely. So say the experts out there, our customers, coming in from their rounds of golf. I agree - mid season form for the greens already. The grass is growing in leaps and bounds with the warm and the rain. I hauled in my small home push mower and did several of the tee boxes last night: the reels for the utility mower are being sharpened and are late in being returned from our service providers. Our apologies to our good golfers.

A little rain this morning - yes, I'm at the golf course but on my way to Bloomington in a little bit.

League notes: On players needing partners for any of our leagues, let us know and we will put you on a list here at the clubhouse.

Eric's birthday today. If you see him, wish him a happy. Picture: Eric with Danielle's Naomi in 2004.

No comments: