Friday, March 16, 2007

On target after day one almost

Day one of the tournament is done and gone and for the most part me and the seeding crew did okay. You'll remember I predicted four upsets and we've had two. Unfortunately, one of the two was Gonzaga who I thought played very poorly against IU last night; Eric reminded me that good defense by the opposition has something to do with such play. I caught a little of the Boston College game earlier yesterday, and last night as the Gonzos were smashing my Final Four prediction on the very first day of play I was thinking that maybe it wasn't Gonzaga that I picked - it just sounded like Gonzaga; really, it was Boston College, a Catholis school from the other side fo the country. Need a little slack here, guys. (smile)

Diane and I did not repair to the living room last night after dinner and turn on the basketball; rather we watched a movie, The Lake House, with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. A love Story with some interesting things done with the concept of time. It's good and we enjoyed it very much even if it is rated PG.

No comments: