Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday stuff

Lots of walking this morning - and picture taking, including visits to Miki's house which is remodeled and looking very spiffy (photos later!). Then through town and on up to the IU campus where I repeated some trekking that I did for most of the '90's when I worked here on the IU campus. Lunch with my old boss, Sharon Pugh, at the Siam House, an old favorite. Then back to Miki and Kevin's haunt for a nap and then, after trying to get a dvd started - couldn't figure it out - I watched the majority of Stealing America, the Movie, something which was being shown on Free Speech tv. Had to do with all the anomilies of our voting system between 1996 and 2006. Theme: take back America by taking back our voting system . Got me all exercised (again) but this time with a difference: it's a message of hope and not only a reporting of the suspected malfeasance of the Republicans in rigging the voting system for ten years.

Heading down to Kroger for some salad fixings. Then maybe I'll call Marty about switching from tv to dvd...

No comments: