Thursday, February 5, 2009

From the skillet...


Well, not to the fire but rather to a yummy salad that included the toasted almond slices, greens, apple, red onion, feta cheese, raisins and raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing (apple almond crunch salad). The salad was served with Chicken Salad Panini and a glass of red wine. Lip smacking delicious though Diane thought the feta cheese overpowered the salad and also passed on the red wine. Btw, Diane loves that recipe site - allrecipes.com.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diane said...

Yes, I do, but it's pathetic how many recipes I have printed out and stacked up around the house when it's easy as pie to save them right on the site itself in my very own recipe book. My excuse is that I like to try them first before I save them anywhere.

michael bird said...

It's not real until it's on paper. That's something us old guys will have to live with forever. It's not a bad thing, you know...