Friday, February 15, 2008

Online Photo Sharing: Webshots

Found another online photo sharing site: webshots. My public albums can be found here though, as you will see, I have just begun and have a grand total of four pictures posted. The site has many contests and challenges which can be found at the site's blog. I expect these might be good for a beginner such as myself - help me to focus on a particular event or theme, actually go do some shooting, and then share all the good stuff with others. Sounds cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Webshots is starting to show its age though. They haven’t really made any interesting updates or added new features in the last few years that I can recall. Beginner or not, try some newer start ups like zoomin or pixamo or keepandshare.

michael bird said...

Thanks for the suggestions. Will go take a peek.