Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Follies

Still finding my away around this new computer: big screen, big keyboard, mouse; reloading favorites and getting them organized in a better way this time.

Other News of Note:

-sales of day after pill doubles since authorized by feds. Are we surprised? Wonder if abortions have gone down?
-Se Ri Pak, the young lady who got the South Koreans interested in golf, leading at the Corning Classic.

At the Golf Course

Eric and Lucas out there now; Sheryl working the clubhouse this morning. And I'm heading out there to see what is going on. Should be good stuff going on what with the overcast and the cool temps. Then I'll come back and see about finding some pictures and posting them (along with working on the antenna).

1 comment:

Marty Bird said...

Let's see those pictures of the antenna! And by the way, I'm tagging you to provide Eight Random Facts. Read my facts as well as the rules over at my blog.