Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday Funnies

Foggy and damp morning here at the golf course but cool, temps down in the low 60's. Lovely. Laptop is down, maybe for good. Darn. Got several things going on today both at the home front and here at the golf course. Will be back later to read the funnies from around the world, maybe even to post a funnie or two. Did notice that the Pope is lifting restrictions on the latin mass. That takes me back almost fifty years to mea culpas and dominus vobiscums (?). And also noticed that the Libby decision is way out of the ordinary for the Bush man; I should say that the NYT noticed that that was the case - many of us were well aware of this man's commutation and pardoning history - short version - he doesn't do that, ever. Heard in the halls of the WH: "I find nothing wrong with flip-flopping when it comes to matters dealing with my friends and cronies, especially if they are harboring secrets about my behavior, or Dick's behavior". Hmmm, life is so delicious at times, me thinks.

Ok, go golf. That is definitely good for you.

No comments: