Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rainy Afternoons

Well the golf goddess did hold the rains off so that the seniors could play their golf game. I was not so fortunate though we did get the first 18 holes in over at Country Oaks before being stopped by rain, thunder and lightning. Reminds me of the past weekend when rains spish-splashed the American Legion tournament up in Brownsburg. So, I'm doing pretty good at these golf outings: just this past week, three days of golf, three days of rain. If I had been hired as a rainmaker, I didn't know it but I sure delivered. Next planned outing: Sultan's Run next Thursday afternoon. Rain not in the forecast.

Wie shoots 82 in first round of the ladies US Open. Not good for the young lady who has struggled mightily with her game since turning pro. The jingle of coin in her pocket distracting her? Money can do that.

Rain is over here at the golf course - going to go walk and check things out.

No comments: