Saturday, June 16, 2007

Streak is broken: no ace today



Pictures: Kathy and Alyn Zollars from Washington and Josh Huff with Addyson and Ayden, his niece and nephew, all out playing late this afternoon. (Don't forget that by clicking on the picture you can see it much enlarged.)

Darn. No hole-in-one today so the Saturday streak ends but we still have the one-a-week streak going with Scott McAtee's ace on Friday. (There were some golfers who finished late this evening who I did not talk with after they finished so there is the possibility that one of them did get an ace. I'm not holding my breath.)

Tiger goes out with Baddeley tomorrow in the final group. His game today was a thing of beauty - very enjoyable to watch. Had to go back to the golf course after his drive on #17 tee box so I missed his missed birdie on that hole and his bogey on #18.

Tomorrow is Fathers Day. A happy one to all the fathers out there. Turn up the notch a bit on being fatherly and give your kids a hug. Which reminds me: big hugs to my four - Miki, Marty, Eric and Danielle.

No comments: