Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Somebody's Birthday Today

Happy Birthday to the lady who has spent most of her life putting up with me and my shenanigans. We head to Bloomington in a little bit for lunch with Miki and hopefully Kevin too. Those two are just back from Turkey and Patmos (a Greek island).

Yesterday was a wonder with rain all around us and none falling here so that the Tuesday Men wouldn't get wet. Of course, being the big hearty men that they are, they wouldn't have let a little rain spoil their game. Of course, what was showing up on radar was red and yellow and a clap of thunder was heard every now and then. But no rain here.

The world continues to turn.

1 comment:

Marty Bird said...

Cheers to the Happy Birthday lady who happens to be my mom. I just called her with my best birthday wishes and she sounds great. Not only has she had to put up with your shenanigans, she has had to do so with four children! Now that's something to be proud of. No matter what birthday or what day, mom has been my mom when I want her to be, my friend when I need her to be and best of all always supporting, loving and caring.